Monday, May 13, 2013

May Creations 2013

There have been many projects going on in the last few weeks. I needed to produce more mosaic plates for my Sister's store in Fayetteville, NC.  Her primitive arts store, The Promise located at 229 Franklin Street is the perfect setting for Green Man Mosaics.  I am very happy with the outcome.



13" Stained Glass Mosaic Plate "Sweet Nectar" By Victor Nunnally 2013

8" Stained Glass Mosaic Apple Plates "Garden Blues" By Victor Nunnally 2013

Stained Glass Mosaic Plate Collection by Victor Nunnally 2013

48" x 18" Stained Glass Mosaic Window "Cowboys Place" Part 2 Commission By Victor Nunnally 2013
 Cowboy Chico Cherry ordered another cabinet door to go with the first one.  He was so happy he ordered another 2 more.  I'm excited for an upcoming commission with Native Americans names. 
20" Stained Glass Mosaic Table "Holy Garden" Gift by Victor Nunnally

20" Stained Glass Mosaic Table. " Holy Garden" by Victor Nunnally
 A dear customer wanted a complimentary table to go with a Mosaic window I created last November, "Holy Trinity" for her daughter. Yes there is a green eye.  I was requested to place a green eye that represents her daughters green eyes as I did in the Window.

I saw a magazine with a parrot in flight on it's cover at the stained glass shop. I asked the proprietor if I could have it.  I could not wait to produce it.  This is pregrout so I am not sure yet the true outcome but so far I am pleased with the effort.  It is always exciting to see what the light is going to do.  However, sometimes I get disappointed as colors do not come out right.  But I have a feeling this window is going to glow magnificently.  I plan to antique the frame and place this in my Sister's Store.  I always enjoy bringing her new pieces.
24" x 24" Stained Glass Mosaic Window "Jungle Flight" by Victor Nunnally 2013




No comments: