Monday, May 20, 2013

"I Love You" By Victor Nunnally 2013


I was asked to create a stained glass mosaic with a sign language, "I Love You" inside a heart with wings, two cats , a hummingbird, a beehive with bees, and a garden. Then, put JAM and the established date of their marriage.  I feel pleased with this project considering with the time frame.  My biggest worry was the sign language but, I researched the sign and felt comfortable.  Then, my next worry was, two cats.  I am fond of the one on the bottom. 
 Thanks Ty, I hope they like it...I hope they love it!  As for me, I think it came out pretty darn cool. 










Now, it is time to start a new commisson for Cowboy Jim.  My studio is disaster from my previous projects.  Glass goes everywhere but amazing how it cleans up. 

No comments: