Monday, October 8, 2012

New Hanover Arboretum, Wilmington NC


Green Man Mosaics went on display at The New Hanover Arboretum October 6th and 7th, 2012 for their annual Autumn art show featuring 80 artist. 



38 x 26" stained glass mosaic by Victor Nunnally
  I was driving the other night and saw the moon, in a rich yellow hue with a star to it's northwest.  I had no intention with "Autumn Night".  I thought a star next to the moon would be beautiful...I glimpsed as I was driving and thinking how odd that was.  I have learned Jupiter is the Star Imposter.
 
The New Hanover Arboretum was a delight, an ethereal and enchanted facility with no pretense.  The art that was on display was fabulous.  It was a perfect setting for Green Man Mosaics.   Thank you to all the wonderful people who put the show together



40" stained glass mosaic folding patio table. 






No comments: