Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Owl Patio Side Table Set.







I think it is time for a new camera. 








I wanted to make a pair of mosaic patio side tables so I chose Owls as the subject with shades of greens, blues and grays.  The collection is coming together. I am thinking of doing a pineapple table.  It would be the second one so I know it will come out cool like the first table.  Also in the works is this five foot Cathedral Ceiling Window.  The Tree Of Life is to be laid.  This is another vertical project and very tricky with building the Tree.  It is fun watching the tree grow, creating branches and off shoots in different shades of browns.  Then the laying of the leaves in greens and golds...an owl...and a crescent moon...bordered in a smokey blue sky...a golden field...

No comments: