Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cameron, NC Antique Fair





What a wonderful experience.  Thank you very much Cameron, NC for this opportunity.  At first I thought this was not my venue as hundreds of vendors set up booths throughout the hillside town.  I was afraid the mosaics would be overlooked but as the day progressed and thousands of people began filling up the yards and booths I soon realized the artworks were delighting the crowds.  My sister Trish had her primitive art collection on display next to the mosaic art and the two complimented each other very well.  Thank you Trish and Alex for letting me part of your exhibit.  My sister and her husband create primitive artworks that have become very popular in this area.  I would like to thank everyone who walked away with a Nunnally Mosaic.  I hope they provide a sense of enlightenment and enjoyment throughout generations.

No comments: