Thursday, May 26, 2011

3 Character Painting


"Hope" 36 x 48" Original Oil by Victor Nunnallly
This is part two of my Wild Flower paintings. It was inspired by an artist named Ferdinand who showed me the beauty of a color combo, green, yellow, and white.  There is something soothing and brilliant in this trio. It felt good doing a painting as mosaics have dominated the creative space.  However, I have three commissions to complete within the next two weeks. 

I am seeking a new art studio, a place of non intrusion.  I am seeking a location off the beaten path. 


"Often we allow ourselves to be upset by small things we should despise and forget. We lose many irreplaceable hours brooding over grievances that, in a year's time, will be forgotten by us and by everybody. No, let us devote our life to worthwhile actions and feelings, to great thoughts, real affections and enduring undertakings. "
André Maurois (1885-1967) French writer

No comments: