Saturday, April 11, 2009

St John Gypsy, 2009




















Lighting up St John Gypsy, 26.5" x 16.5 " stained glass mosaic cabinet door by Victor Nunnally, Asheville, NC 2009
Comment from the buyer-Shipped to Oregon...
""I love it alot. I love it because it's beautiful. I love how it reminds me of St. John. I love how it reminds me of me (my dad used to call me Gypsy Mitzi when back in the days when I traveled the world and lived everywhere). I love how the light sparkles through it. I love that it looks like it was made especially for my living room. I love that you created it and I didn't just buy it from some unknown person. It's very special, and I feel totally privileged to have it."

Mitzi, thank you.  You know that while you are dancing in Paradise I am in the kitchen waiting for the water to boil.

No comments: